I have just a small sliver of a porch outside my apartment and that’s the extent of my outdoor space. Luckily, there are plenty of vertical garden options to help me scratch my farming itch by utilizing little more than the brick wall.
Although I do have a small outdoor space to work with, most of these vertical gardens can also be used indoors. A living wall in a kitchen or bath is a fun way to bring life inside.
- Honeycomb Planter System from Urbilis $125.99/set of 3
- Living Wall Planter 4 Pack from Woolly Pocket $99.99
- Wally One from Woolly Pocket $40
- Free Standing Vertical Garden from Williams-Sonoma $399.95
- Chalkboard Wall Planter from Williams-Sonoma $139.95