Hands-On Time: 25m Total Time: 25m
12 ounces multigrain noodles
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound sirloin steak, thinly sliced
kosher salt and pepper
1 pound button mushrooms, sliced
4 shallots, sliced
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
Directions: 1. Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
3. In 2 batches, cook the steak until browned, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate.
4. Return the skillet to medium heat and add the remaining oil. Add the mushrooms and shallots; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Add the wine and simmer until the liquid has reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Return the beef and accumulated juices to the skillet and cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over the noodles; top with the yogurt and dill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories From Fat 22%
Sat Fat 3g